Microcool provides solutions and services to industry and commercial projects. Since 1995, the company has continued to be responsible for ensuring the Company is capable of fully meeting the expectations of customers.
The Company is committed to the principles of honesty and openness when dealing with customers and to compliance with all relevant state and local government legislation and regulations. The Company will ensure industry standards and norms are always met or exceeded.
To ensure the Company grows at a controlled rate and continues to meet contractual obligations, the Company undertakes formal planning for which performance indicators are established and regularly reviewed. These business objectives are formally reviewed during strategic management review meetings and, more regularly, during operational meetings. To ensure customers' expectations are met through the highest standards of workmanship, all sub-contractors are selected on their ability to complete their tasks effectively, on time and within budget. This is assured through management’s ‘hands-on’ approach to on-site management.
Microcool ensures through ongoing training, that management and respective employees remain aware of the latest developments in their field of expertise, have adequate resources to conduct business effectively, fully understand the requirements of the Business Management System and implement the documented policies and procedures in their workplace.
Management fully endorse this Quality Policy and the Business Management System that have been implemented. It is the responsibility of all employees to ensure it is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.
Microcool accepts its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, sub-contractors and visitors.
Microcool is committed to:
- Ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards
- Providing and maintaining safe systems of work
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injuries and illness
- Providing and maintaining written procedures to comply with safety requirements
- Providing relevant health and safety information, instruction, training and supervision to management, employees, sub-contractors and the public as is necessary to ensure their safety
- Consulting with employees on occupational health and safety issues
- Providing support and resources to managers, supervisors and employees to help them fulfil their legal occupational health and safety duties, and holding them accountable for fulfilling them.
Management is responsible for:
- Implementing this Safety Policy in their area of responsibility
- Maintaining the workplace in a condition that is safe and without risks to health
- Helping to develop, promote and implement health and safety procedures
- Educating employees in understanding safety procedures
- Immediately correcting any unsafe work behavior from employees, sub-contractors or visitors.
Employees are responsible for:
- Taking care of the health and safety of other people who might be affected by their work
- Controlling and reporting any safety hazards they identify
- Complying with all health and safety procedures, rules and safe systems of work.
Sub-contractors are responsible for:
- Providing their employees with written procedures and instructions, safety information, training and supervision to ensure health and safety
- Ensuring their employees comply with relevant legislative and industry requirements
- Ensuring their employees use relevant safety equipment.
This Safety Policy applies equally to employees and sub-contractors when working on-site or at customers’ premises. Management fully endorse this Safety Policy and is responsible for ensuring it is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.
Microcool maintains a formal Environmental Management System to ensure we conform to the requirements of the associated Regulations, Codes of Practice and ISO 14001 as a minimum level within all its activities.
We are committed to ensuring:
- There is an effective framework for continual improvement to protect the environment, including preventing pollution and environmental impacts directly or indirectly related to its processes, products and services. New products and processes are also assessed for environmental impact early in their development. Regular audits and management reviews are conducted to monitor the effectiveness and suitability of the System.
- All current and relevant environmental legislation and regulations are complied with or exceeded and, where no appropriate regulation exists, the Company adopts appropriate responsible standards.
- An effective mechanism exists for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets, principally through formal management review meetings.
- Documented procedures are established and maintained to describe how environmental matters are communicated to all employees, customers and subcontractors, and how relevant information is made available to the public.
- All processes are monitored to ensure there is an efficient use of natural resources and energy, and a safe and responsible disposal of all residual wastes.
- All aspects of the Company’s business are run in such a manner so as to minimise and handle any incidents and emergencies should they occur.
- Aim to reduce the consumption of materials and energy by implementing environmentally sound waste management practices
- Involve all employees in observing and reporting any environmentally damaging issues within the workplace
- Conduct business with suppliers who also have a commitment to responsible environmental management